At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Define peace and give the various dimensions of violence
- Explain how peace is related to Development
- Identify the Causes of conflicts in Organizations/ Nations
- Overcome Conflicts through successful negotiations
- Explain the Tuchman’s model of team building
- Create a high performing team
Content from Certified Lecturers
This online e-learning course by KISWCD contains detailed content developed by Top Certified lecturers. You’ll master the skills required in this course program
Instructor Lead E-learning
Each course is led by an Online Certified Lecturer who guides your learning and is focused on answering your questions, motivating you and keeping you on track.
Flexible learning programme
Get a custom learning plan tailored to fit your busy life. Along with a one off Payment. You can learn at your own pace and reach your personal goals.
This is a One Week Professional Short Course.. Upon successful course completion and evaluation, you may proceed to Apply for Certification by KISWCD.
|PTMC 11 Peace, Conflict Management and Reconciliation Skills||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.