The student will be able to:
- Define Behavior Change Communication
- State the key programs involved in Behavior Change and Communication
- Discuss the principles and strategies of Behavior Change and Communication
- Understand the steps involved in developing Behavior Change and Communication
- Understand the factors to consider when designing a HIV/AIDS prevention programme
Content from Certified Lecturers
This online e-learning course by KISWCD contains immersive content built top certified lecturers. You’ll master the skills required in this course program
Instructor Lead E-learning
Each course is led by an Online Certified Lecturer who guides your learning and is focused on answering your questions, motivating you and keeping you on track.
Flexible learning programme
Get a custom learning plan tailored to fit your busy life. Along with a one off payment. You can learn at your own pace and reach your personal goals.
This is a One Week Professional Short Course.. Upon successful course completion and evaluation, you may proceed to Apply for Certification by KISWCD.
|PTMC 26 Behavior Change and Communicaton in HIV/AIDS||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.