At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Explain the key Concepts in Customer Service
- Differentiate between Public Relations and Customer Care
- Follow all the Steps in the development of Customer Care Strategy
- Appreciate the Customer challenges and barriers and how to cope with defiant or difficult customers
- Gain knowledge on the future of customer service
Content from Certified Lecturers
This online e-learning course by KISWCD contains detailed content developed by Top Certified lecturers. You’ll master the skills required in this course program
Instructor Lead E-learning
Each course is led by an Online Certified Lecturer who guides your learning and is focused on answering your questions, motivating you and keeping you on track.
Flexible learning programme
Get a custom learning plan tailored to fit your busy life. Along with a one off Payment .You can learn at your own pace and reach your personal goals.
This is a One Week Professional Short Course.. Upon successful course completion and evaluation, you may proceed to Apply for Certification by KISWCD.
|PTMC 38 Customer Care and Communication Skills||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.